Strengthening/Quality Improvement Officers in an NGO
Posted on: 11 May, 2012
Deadline: 24 May, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
We are a leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organisation, implementing programmes for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria prevention, care and treatment. As a result of growth in our organisation, we seek applications for two System Strengthening/Quality Improvement Officers (Kaduna and Ilorin) for the Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) project.
System Strengthening/Quality Improvement Officers (Kaduna and Ilorin)
- Coordinate and provide assistance for RH/FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) related activities
- Liaise with State FH/FP team and other relevant government representatives(LGA health team) to facilitate coordination
- Coordinate training activities at the site level, and support capacity building service providers in the facilities
- Coordinate closely with FPPN Network Demand/Advocacy site based managers
- Establish FP commodity availability and security in the project facilities
- Coordinate with local partners for review meetings, addressing gaps, etc among FP service providers
- Promote the integration of FP into RH programmes including HIV/AIDS in the facilities
- Ensure the preparation and submission of detailed progress reports on project activities on a quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis.
- Ensure adherence to project policies and guidelines on all the components parts
- Play complimentary roles to the clinic service manager/providers in coordinating RH/FP activities.
A degree in medical or social science with experience in implementing Reproductive Health programmes including family planning at the clinic level. Additional degree in MPH would be an added advantage. The candidates must be computer literate and familiar with NGO working environment.
General Instruction and Method of Application:
The salary attached to this position is competitive. Applicant should include cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae. Applications that do not comply with the above instructions will be disqualified. The organisation is an equal opportunity organisation to both male and female.
Interested applicants should send their CVs including relevant credentials, and cover letters to: email@example.com within two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Please indicate the position applied for and the preferred location.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Vacancy at Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF)
- Fresh Job Vacancy at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Job Openings at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)