Our Client a leading Financial/Insurance Company is seeking to employ the services of suitably qualified graduates in their Sales Department.
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' & selling the Organisation's Product.
He/She shall be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a stable long-term clientele base through direct marketing approach
- Make presentations to groups at corporate gatherings and community groups on the subject of financial planning
- Obtain underwriting approval by supervising completion of application forms by clients
- Write concise and timely field report to unit head using the MS office packages
He/She must also:
- Be 28 years and Above ( Those below 29 years will be disqualified. Advantageous to Married Applicants)
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Be able to meet set target and deadlines
- Be self motivated
- Demonstrate good inter-personable skills
- Possess flare for Marketing and Sales
- HND/BSc in any discipline
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
#50,000 - #75,000. Negotiable
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. The subject of your application should be the Job Title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.