Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Construction vessel CSR ( 3-6 Month Contract)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are currently on recruiting on behalf for a leading international E&P company for a Construction vessel CSR.
The Offshore Construction Vessel CSR is the company's representative offshore and is responsible for ensuring the safe and correct execution of the work offshore. During the execution of offshore projects he/she is responsible for ensuring all offshore installation and construction operations comply with Company’s HSES policies, approved installation procedures, quality assurance standards and planning requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
- 15 years minimum offshore construction experience
- 10 years minimum offshore installation experience
- Knowledgeable of ROV operations and subsea intervention activities
- 5 years minimum offshore installation vessel supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems
- Fluent English
- Skill/Knowledge level competency in vessel based diving operations.
- Valid BOSIET
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have knowledge/skill level in HSSE golden rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry.
go to method of application »
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international E&P client in Nigeria for a Diving CSR
We are keen to receive CV’s from qualified candidates within marine who are available to start soon with valid certificates.
- Ensure that formal risk assessments (JHA) have been conducted for each stage of the work and any risk reducing measure identified in the HAZID and procedures are implemented, if appropriate before the work tasks commence.
- Ensure that the Job HAZID Analysis (JHA) and the relevant management controls are discussed at the Tool Box Talk (TBT) and at the diver pre-dive briefings.
- Ensure that Management of Change (MOC) are communicated and further JHA completed prior to implementation.
- Monitor diving operation to ensure that safe diving work practices are adhered to by the CONTRACTOR in accordance with legislation, best industry guidance and the CONTRACTORS approved procedures.
- Attend daily worksite meetings with the CONTRACTOR to address progress, planning, engineering and HSE issues.
- UK HSE Part 1 or 2 (Surface Supplied or Closed Bell) Diver training certificate or industry recognized equivalent.
- 10 - 15 years commercial diver and diving management experience.
- HSE / Engineering / Technical training in relevant field.
- Specific training on Diving Operations Manual (HSSE & SP CF), DCAF – Diving discipline control gates and the TA control process, and, application of OGP report no.411 “Diving Recommended Practice”.
- Valid TBOSIET.
- Valid Offshore Medical.BSc/HND in a relevant field of Management, Engineering or Physical Science
Method of Application
Please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org