Career Opportunity at RainOil
Posted on: 23 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
To manage Rainoil’s identity and improve product sales and market share by making sure the organization’s advertising and marketing activities send out the right image, creating brand guidelines and ensuring the guidelines are adhered by.
Duties and responsibilities
- Engages with Executive Management and relevant parties (e.g. Consultants) to develop a unique brand identity that would be recognised by employees, customers and other publics
- Advises management on issues related to the company's corporate reputation and recommends appropriate responses / course of action
- Proposes, manages and controls the Brand & Corporate Communications budget
- Develops, obtains approval and implements programmes and initiatives to promote Rainoil’s brand nationally and internationally
- Provides technical branding support and guidance in the organisation of the Company’s public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.)
- Develops and implements appropriate research and monitoring programme to track the Rainoil brand’s performance and recommend actions to address identified issues
- Oversees the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional programmes e.g. adverts, online campaigns, corporate websites and liaises with the relevant suppliers to deliver them
- Provides support to the Human Capital department to develop, explore options and execute the employee communications and engagement programmes. Ensures they are consistent and integrated into the overall branding and communications strategy and imperatives
- Designs text, key messages, graphics and other branding material that can be used consistently across platforms to promote Rainoil’s brand
- Works with colleagues in Human Capital to ensure that the Rainoil “employer brand” is represented within all internal staff and recruitment material
- Organises and handles the logistics for corporate and sponsorship events, ensuring the Rainoil Brand is given prominence
- Develops and disseminates the periodic staff newsletter and ensures alignment with all other communication channels
- Prepares and presents materials including intranet and website content and conference speeches for senior management, in order to convey key messages and new developments.
- Manages corporate social responsibility investments; making sure they are socially and ethically responsible.
- Minimum of 6 years combined experience in the Marketing/Corporate Communications of a Group business and Marketing or Branding Agency with at least 2 years in a management role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
A relevant MBA / Master’s Degree with a specialist focus on Brand Management / Marketing
Skills and Competencies
- Corporate identity management
- Crisis management
- Company profiling
- Product design and branding
- Marketing communications
- Media relations
- Reputation management
- Events management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit RainOil's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rainoil Oil and Gas CompanySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited