British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you'll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
The Treasury Analyst would provide proactive support to execute treasury and cash management processes such as external financing, credit facilities, banking relationships, funding, capital structures, interest rate, foreign exchange (FX) and insurance risk management, liquidity management and cash & banking solutions.
The role is based in Lagos and reports to the Head of Tax & Treasury.
The job holder would:
- Execute all treasury and cash management transactions.
- Provide proactive support (within the global treasury strategy framework) in order to implement opportunities for enhancing treasury effectiveness and to assist teams in delivering the global Treasury strategy.
- Execute treasury management activities following agreed global standard processes and frameworks
- Deliver on agreed management and statutory Treasury reporting
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with regard to treasury management processes and systems.
- Give proactive support for the centralization of treasury transactions
- Ensure compliance to the Treasury Manual.
- Respond to queries and request for information from Auditors.
- BSc./HND in Accounting,
- Relevant professional qualification (ICAN/ACA/ACCA) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an FMCG or similar environment
- In depth knowledge / experience in treasury operations
- Broad experience in a large, global organisation
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit British American Tobacco (BAT) career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.