Engineering Internship Program at Procter & Gamble Co.
Posted on: 17 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom.
- A P&G internship/co-op program offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer - our work, our people, our values, and our culture.
- During the internship time you will work on real business projects which are supporting current business strategies.
As an internship, you are given the opportunity to:
- Make a meaningful contribution to the manufacturing site and to learn about manufacturing, technical management, and P&G.
- Get hands-on experience working with engineers in a cutting edge communications environment
- Our Manufacturing Engineers focus on continuous improvement of P&G manufacturing products, process technologies and systems. They also focus on cost saving technologies, quality, reliability, safety, and Integrated Work Systems “IWS”.
- The CO-OP will be called upon to support a variety of hardware engineering activities in a dynamic environment & will be assigned to a variety of tasks throughout the departments.
- Each co-op will have a mentor to assist in completing tasks and answering questions.
- Work is done in a wide variety of fields, including control systems, high-speed packaging, process mechanical operations and chemical processing, all in a highly cooperative team environment.
- Although we make no guarantee of employment, it is our goal to have our Interns fully capable of stepping into a full-time position within our organization by the end of the program.
- Currently studying in 2nd 3rd or 4th the year in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering or have relevant Majors.
- Have Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English language.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit P&G's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Finance Managers at Hartfield Limited
- Job Openings at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods)
- Latest Recruitment at Dangote Group
- Job Openings at Afrab Chem Limited
- Jobs at Nampak
- Engineering Vacancies at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Management Trainee Scheme at UAC Nigeria Plc
- Supply Chain Manager at a Multinational Food-Products Manufacturing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency