Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
Assist in handling of statutory reporting functions of the company and other related tasks.
Reporting Line Financial Reporting Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Preparation of the Monthly Management Reports
• Profit & Loss Account
• Balance Sheet
• Cash Flow Statement
• Value Added Statement
• Handling of the Fixed Asset Schedule
• Filing of Annual Returns
Preparation of Shareholders / Investors Reports
• Handling of Kinnevik Accounts
• Handling of MIH Accounts
• Handling of Intercompany transactions
Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s books
• Ensuring the correctness and Integrity of data processing in the SAP.
• Ensuring that periodic recurring postings are captured
Skills & Competencies
• Financial Reporting Skills
• Ability to work without supervision
• Sound ERP & Excel Skills
KNOWLEDGE (include technical knowledge):
• Maintaining Accounting Day Books and Ledgers
• Preparation of Monthly/Periodical Financial Statements
• Analyzing of Financial Statements
Qualifications & Experience
• B.Sc/HND Accounting
• Professional Accounting qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, Others)
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Konga's Career Page