If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are resourcing for a Project Co-coordinator for our client, an education Trust Council, whose aim is to deliver a world-class education to children in all facets of its operations.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects and ensuring that specified deliverables and objectives are achieved. In addition, he/she will coordinate and manage the long-term development plans with respect to the buildings, infrastructure and facilities of the Trust Council.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the Projects Committee and executive management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Projects Committee, executive management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Oversee the execution of the project according to the project plan
- Submit progress reports on the project to the Projects Committee and executive management
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Liaise with all Departments/Committees of the Trust on all matters relating to projects.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Project Management skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Dynamic and Result Oriented
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with personable appearance
- Leadership skills/ Able to lead a wide span of direct and dual reports
- Eye for detail, design and aesthetics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc Civil Engineering or any other related field
- Strong Construction Industry background with a minimum of 7years work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry
- Familiarity with construction methods and the building codes
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Bradfield's Career Page