Vacancy at Forward Africa (FOFA)
Posted on: 10 September, 2015
Deadline: 16 September, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Forward Africa (FOFA)
Forward Africa (FOFA) is a non- profit development organisation founded in 1992 with the overall aim to reduce poverty and improve the lives of peoples and communities in Africa. We do this by strengthening the capacity of individuals especially women and youths to respond to their identified basic needs, using resources available within their communities through initiatives that focus on Health, Economic Development, Good Governance and Democracy. We work in partnership with major stakeholders in development such as Agencies, Foundations, Foreign missions and embassies Governments, Corporate and Private Organizations. FOFA is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja and is overseen by a seven – member Board of Governors.
Location: Owerri, Imo
Reporting to: Executive Director
- FOFA is seeking a qualified candidate to head our dynamic Programme Unit working across several states in the Niger Delta Region.
- This role would suit a highly motivated and innovative individual who would relish the challenge of developing the function, managing a team of their own and taking the next step in their international development career.
- The desired candidate will ideally be educated to a Master's degree level with a demonstrated passion and comprehensive understanding of all aspects of development programme management and the implementation of development interventions at policy and community level.
- The candidate will also have strong leadership and management experience as you will be leading the programme team to achieve the organisation's goal.
- In return, this role offers great career development for the right candidate, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation working and impacting locally in the southeast and Niger Delta area of Nigeria.
- The salary for this role is highly competitive plus a contributory pension scheme and up to 25 days annual leave per year, increasing with service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com with 'Programme Manager' as the subject of the email. Your application should clearly detail your experience and why you believe you are suitable for the role using the person specification requirements.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the recruitment process following the application closing date above.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Forward Africa (FOFA)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Administration and Liaison Supervisor at ALIMA - Alliance For International Medical Action
- TA Emergency Specialist (Coordinator) at UNICEF Nigeria
- Infection Prevention Officer at Marie Stopes International
- Operations Director at Mercy Corps
- Latest Job Opening at Save the Children
- Jobs at Development Innovations Group (DIG)
- Job Openings at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)