Insiteful Solutions - By combining HCD, HR, Social Media, Strategy, Marketing & Design, Productions, and ICT solutions services into one firm, Insiteful Solutions and Consult Nigeria Ltd acts as a complete business partner, providing all levels of support and services. Established in 2008 and registered in 2012, we have provided support to a number of Business startups, Small scale enterprises, Non government organizations, and international companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Insiteful Solutions is seeking to expand its team of superstars with a social media and business development strategist. We are looking for candidates that have "yes, and nothing is impossible" attitude, are team-focused and team-driven, and want to wow our customers through their talents and services.
- Review and enforce brand and corporate messaging across all marketing and social media campaigns
- Develop, implement and manage strategic marketing plans for direct mail and email campaigns
- Generate creative marketing and social media initiatives, new promotional ideas and groundbreaking approaches to marketing and communicating with our customers’ audience
- Day-to-day client relations as the main point of contact to provide strategic counsel, convey status, set expectations, manage budget, anticipate needs and adjust plans accordingly, and find solutions to problems. Be able to take the knowledge of a client’s company and suggest other things we can or should be doing to help them achieve their goals.
- Educate clients on social media tools and strategy; utilize social media channels and for effective campaigns
- Write and edit plans (marketing, social media and new business plans), messaging documents, pitches, press releases, blogs and company brochures, case studies, etc.
- Maintain and demonstrate a deep understanding of clients and their industries; teach others
- Perform research, including detailed competitive analysis, on a variety of subjects and write in a voice to which each target audience will respond
go to method of application »
- Insiteful Solutions is seeking to expand its team of superstars with a graphic design and and social media management executive.
- We are looking for candidates that have a “yes, and nothing is impossible” attitude, are team-focused and team-driven, and want to wow our customers through their talents and services.
Work duties will include:
- Translates ideas into effective design - including print, digital, (some) web, identity, and more.
- Comfortable taking a design from brief to concept to polished deliverable
- Manage workflow (which includes multiple projects at one time) and productivity in accordance with product schedules, budgets, and creative goals.
- Stay up-to-date on cutting edge design throughout the industry.
- Develop 30 second to 2 minute customer videos to be used on social media sites, blogs, etc.
- Take photos, when necessary, for design use.
- Continuously find solutions and provide ideas about how we can help our customers generate more leads around design.
- Alongside the director of social media optimization, manage our social media sites
- Provide daily and weekly social media content
- Conduct market research to drive social media optimization for our clients
- Ensure overall creativity and quality of our products.
- Project management and fulfilment, which includes: designing; coding and distributing emails; working with print house to ensure all material is designed properly for printing and printed on time; obtaining price quotes from print houses; tracking all project fees; notifying team and customers when materials are sent, etc.
If this person specification fits you and you are ready to work in a dynamic firm that values talent and strives to develop the potential of all its employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com along with a portfolio of their work.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale