Career Opportunity at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 4 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Supervision of Etisalat fleet in terms of Logistics, Maintenance, Drivers' management and deployment.
- Provide input in the update of fleet policies, processes and procedures for fleet management in line with global best practices
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice with respect to fleet management.
- Assist in continuously reviewing processes as it relates to efficacy of the fleet unit
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (including suppliers, vendors and contractors).
- Provision of logistic support to all Etisalat staff
- Regular maintenance of Etisalat vehicles by approved workshops.
- Liaise with approved vehicle rental companies on vehicle provision to Etisalat staff.
- Liaise with approved outsourcing company on provision of Drivers for Etisalat.
- Liaise with Procurement Department on all fleet requisitions.
- Drivers' supervision.
- Collate daily vehicle request and log in vehicle reservation sheet
- Allocate and dispatch vehicles
- Manage airport logistics.
- Collate various duty travel vehicle requests, place reservation with approved car hire companies and send details to staff.
- Take delivery of new vehicles and verify/ confirm documentation.
- Handle documentation of all new vehicles deployment.
- Handle verification/ documentation of all tool of trade drivers.
- Raise and follow up on all fleet requisitions
- Administer license/ permit issues. Ensure timely renewals.
- Collate bills and attach relevant documents
- Maintain a record of all bills received. Track and follow up bills payment with Finance
- Maintain vehicles maintenance/ repair record and present weekly to line manager.
- Handle float for petty cash expenses.
- First degree or equivalent in Banking and Finance.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight