Fresh Vacancy at Global Profilers
Posted on: 26 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The job holder will:
- Participate in and lead due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers. Analyze financial/operational results of targets. Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring, or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements. Perform industry/company research. Coordinate engagement timing and staffing. Communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete as well as due diligence findings to partners and clients. Manage expectations of service.
- Develop people. Successfully supervise, coach, and mentor all levels of staff. Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback/training. Understand/follow workplace policies.
- Use technology to continually develop knowledge and enhance EY's service delivery.
- Generate new business opportunities and achieve growth. Understand EY's service lines and actively assess/present ways that the firm can serve clients. Develop long-term relationships and networks.
Qualification and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience
- A degree in accounting, business, or finance preferred
- Experience consisting of a total of at least 6+ years of relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience, of which at least 3 years are relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA qualification
- Proven experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions transactions
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly energetic and multiple-engagement environment
- a strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd