With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded in Toulouse (France), Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, rail catering, concession retail, contract catering, health care, education, remote site and support services.
With 2014 revenues under management of almost 1 Billion Euros and more than 28’000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the second largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Under the supervision of the General Manager you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Initiate and follow public relations actions with potential, new, as well as established clients.
- Implement commercial agreement signed with our client and ensure that products delivered comply with those agreements
- Ensure and centralize a fluid communication between the client and the operations department.
- Provide necessary information and documents to the operations department in order to warrant a perfect service to the client
- Inform the client about problems faced and solutions implemented to solve them
- Anticipate, prepare and manage clients’ visits and audits, perform written reporting to the Country General Manager
- Check inventories of clients’ equipment
- Follow appropriate recording / reporting procedures related to commercial activities.
- Understand relevant political and legislative issues to establish / facilitate new business activity / renewal of contracts.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- At least 5 years of experience in Inflight catering
- Strong public relations skills supported by excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- English fluent
- Excellent computers skills
- Dynamic, extroverted, results oriented
- Position based in Lagos (the position includes travels to Abuja)
- Starting date : as soon as possible
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.