If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our law firm originally known as Mike Igbokwe & Company (registered in 1990) which was superseded by Mike Igbokwe (SAN) & Co in 2004, is a law firm engaged mainly in corporate, commercial, maritime, banking, insurance, energy, environmental, real property and criminal law practice, consultancy, arbitration that delivers quality and outstanding client service and provides fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction to the highest standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Interested applicants must:
- Be Female lawyer, 1-5 years post call.
- Have completed the NYSC
- Have strong flair for litigation.
- Possess the ability to work long hours, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess the ability to write, and speak English fluently.
- Be organized and pay attention to details.
- Have excellent writing skills with little or review needed.
- Be able to work with a variety of people.
- Have knowledge of the court systems and how they work.
- Reside in Lagos or its environs.
- Applicant without the above need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org