Engine is a technology-recruitment company. We apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to attract the best talent faster and more efficiently. On another level, our approach involves deep understanding of very specific technical disciplines, strong analytics and data-driven recruitment process.
Our Client is the leading international supplier of industrial solutions for oil and gas.
The company continues to expand aggressively and requires smart, hands-on, self-driven professional.
You will provide analytical support across several business lines, helping to scale the global business. Apply now if you have the set of required skills and passion to be a part of the dynamic team.
- Provide financial modeling and analytical support for planning and forecasting.
- Build detailed financial models to track and analyze functional costs and their impact.
- Analyze variances between actuals, forecast and plan.
- Partner with Sales team to assist in the revenue and sales adjustments.
- Provide timely and accurate financial recommendation for decision-making.
- Provide input on management reporting needs.
- BS/BA in Finance or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Finance/Banking.
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results quickly without losing quality.
- Strong communication skills, team mentality.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale