Our company is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group , one of the largest bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company’s products in the world, and the biggest in Europe. Coca-Cola Hellenic operations span 28 countries , serving more than 570 million people. The company is headquartered in Athens and listed on the Athens, New York, and London stock exchanges.
We produce, sell and distribute a wide range of beverages, most of which are trademark products of The Coca-Cola Company. Our product portfolio consists of:
- leading brands Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Fanta and Sprite
- local brands such as Schweppes, Five Alive, Limca and Eva
We continuously review opportunities to expand our product portfolio in order to offer consumers in Nigeria an increasing range of choices. Every measure is taken to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
The Plant Spare parts Storekeeper reports to the Plant Engineer and the key responsibilities for the role are:
- Make a documentation with the prescribed template for the creation of the needed Material with required CCHellenic attributes in liaison with the maintenance planners and Plant engineer.
- Ensure Inventory Optimization through stock verification in own plant and NBC to ensure you share inventory with plant who has stock.
- Make ordering of stock using system PRs for STOs and chasing STO delivery.
- Ensure Quality and Quantity inspection of all incoming spare parts.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy with correct quantity check, correct classification, correct batch numbers, correct sub-packaging, correct labelling, updated bar code labels, correct posting of bin cards, on-line posting of transactions in SAP and correct stock reconciliation.
- Issue materials in active reservation at 100% strike rate to work orders.
- Receive spare parts returned to store with proper credit and debit.
- Ensure Quality of stock with correct storage arrangement, Appropriate Storage condition, practicing FIFO and Age analysis report.
- Train the store clerks and ensure maximum safety for the personnel.
- Maintain effective communication with Maintenance, Finance, Central stores, other plants storekeepers and Suppliers.
- Ensure accurate quarterly Physical Inventory, regular circle count and reconciliation of short/over with Finance.
- Generate stock reports from SAP for regular management decision such as: Duplicated material codes, slow movers, Spare Parts for decommissioned equipment.
- Verify materials in transit against your plant and from your plant to enable them to be cleared within the financial period.
- Ensure proper handling of any other assignments /duties given by management. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- B.sc or HND Degree in Purchasing and Supply, Engineering with minimum of 5 years as a store clerk in a spare parts store of an FMCG (P&M) or OND with Minimum of 10 years
Desired candidate profile
- B.sc or HND Degree in Engineering or Purchasing and Supply,with minimum of 5 years as a store clerk in a spare parts store of an FMCG (P&M)
- OND with Min of 10years experience as a store clerk in a spare parts store of an FMCG (P&M)
- Technically inclined and able to identify spare parts and their general functions.
- Good understanding and experience of (SAP) system for Spare parts inventory management.
- Good in quantitative analysis, good application of excel, word and power point.
- Passion for clean and neat store layout.
- Knowledge of Engineering Maintenance practices.
- People friendly and team player.
- Availability for service on demand after regular work hours.
Key competencies and skills required are:
•Passion •Leadership •Gets Results •Teamwork •Judgment •Focus •Communication •Spare managements and leadership. •Store arrangements and security skills. •People Management skills.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here