Graduate Job at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2015
Deadline: 30 August, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client's development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The IT personnel will install, upgrade, maintain, test and troubleshoot the company’s IT infrastructure, which includes computer equipment such as personal computers, laptops and networking equipment.
- The IT personnel must understand computer components, such as motherboards, and networking components, such as routers and switches, in order to identify problems and introduce repairs or replacements.
- Duties of the IT Personnel will include network management, software development and database administration.
- The IT personnel may also provide technical support to the company’s employees and train non-technical workers on the business's information systems.
- He/she will also design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
- Additionally, they will determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Developing and unit testing software;
- Participating in the design and code reviews;
- Software maintenance;
- Train system users during the initial deployment systems;
- Code, compile and implement program after testing. Conduct change and problem controls. Support dev, pre-prod and live environments. Responsible for coding standards;
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution.
- Good understanding of XML including XML Schema, XML Namespaces, WSDL 1.1/2.0.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Level 2 Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of Java, JBoss, Hibernate, Spring and EJB3.
- Have good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree, or Certification in Computer Science or any related field
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
- Minimum four (1 or 2) years of experience in programming, networking, web design and system design.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management