Channel Sales Managers at Ascentech (8 positions)
Posted on: 11 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services
One of our employers in the ISP Industry is seeking to hire 8 Channel Sales Managers for their Port Harcourt branch in Nigeria.
The CSMs will be majorly responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners based on the geography, Channel or Market. They will be required to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Candidates should have minimum of 4 years of experience from any ISP/Telecoms company and at least HND/B.Sc Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CVs in MS Word/PDF Formats only to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight
- Project Coordinator at Netcom Africa