Our client, a package printing company based in Ogun State, Nigeria requires the services of diligent, result- oriented qualified candidate for the position below
•A good Degree/HND in Accounting or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
•Professional qualification with at least three years' post qualification experience in a manufacturing company will be added advantage.
•Advance Microsoft Excel Skills and expert in the use of Tally ERP 9.
•Proven experience in designing and implementing financial system and processes.
•Experience in preparing budgets and financial reports and attention to detail and accuracy.
•Strong ethics and integrity.
•Migrate the current accounting system (DacEasy) to Tally ERP.
•General trial balance and monthly management account.
•Supervise Finance Officers on how to use the available modules in Tally ERP 9, fixed assets, hilling, job accounting, payroll, inventory and invoicing.
•Implementing effective internal financial controls to mitigate financial and operational risks.
•Prepare monthly and quarterly budget variance reports for the CEO.
The preferred candidate must possess the follwoing qualifications:
- A good Degree/HND in Marketing, Business Admin or any related discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification cognate experience
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Excellent communication, good interpersonal and strong leadership skills.
- Self motivation and ability to deliver on target and work under pressure.
- Assertiveness with high level of integrity and professional competance.
- Proficiency in the use of computer.
The conditions associated with these positions are very competitive and in line with industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send details CV and contact address (not P.O. Box) address within 2 weeks to:
Head, Corporate Resourcing