If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CLEARLite Solar is widely known as Africa’s most reliable solutions provider of Solar and Renewable Energy products.
We offer the best energy solutions customized to meet any power requirement with the support of some of the largest international Renewable Energy companies.
While earning the reputation of providing the best and affordable solutions for Aviation, Transit, Road, Marine applications, Industrial (Oil and Gas, Telecommunication), Commercial, Government, Military, Rural Development, Residential and many others, we address the greatest challenge when it comes to power requirements.
We ensure customer satisfaction through best business practices, credible skills, support system and responsibility combined with strategic and effective partnerships for the delivery of customized solutions.
- Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience
- Experience in customer service role in a reputable organisation
- To provide customer service support to all clients and visitors of the organisation
- Receive and direct all Incoming calls of the organisation;
- Provide first hand support to all clients inquiries (In person or via telephone)
- Receive and direct as appropriate all correspondence of the organisation;
- Coordinate and supervise the prompt delivery of all outgoing correspondence of the organisation;
- Manage the official Info email of the organisation, by providing prompt acknowledgement of email to the client and directing the email to the appropriate department for follow up;
- Coordinate and manage schedule of daily visitors appointments in the organisation;
- Maintain a clean, professional and conducive atmosphere in the reception area;
- Control inventory relevant to the reception area;
- Monitor visitor access and exit through the access control and visitors register;
- Monitor staff entry and exit into the office building through the staff attendance register;
- Maintain security awareness within the reception area and report immediately any suspicious activity/persons to the appropriate department;
- Provide up to date information on the organisation to the IT consultant, to be updated on the corporate website;
- Periodic review of the corporate website contents to ensure that information contained are not obsolete;
- Basic understanding of standard software packages (Microsoft Office Tools) to carry out job responsibilities
- Must possess basic understanding of systems terminology and concepts related to hardware, software and network configuration;
- Must possess advanced knowledge of administrative filing methodologies (electronic and manual)
- Oral & written Communication skills
- High Interpersonal skill.
- Sound analytical skill.
- Commitment to completion of task.
- Accountability & high level of Integrity.
- Team player
- Flexible working hours
- Ideal incumbent must be below 32years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and suuitably qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com