Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions. The company operates worldwide from 29 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Ensure adherence to Company QHSE policies and actively promote participation from the team
- Promote Proserv FRESH values and encourage enthusiasm from the team.
- Supervise the daily operation of the workshop and support facilities
- Supervise Technical staff and contractors
- Allocation of work to team members.- in conjunction with Technical Supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers regarding specific requirements.
- Oversee in-house and on-site repair, maintenance and test of company and customer owned equipment.
- Internal reporting to Dubai head office management.
- Identify and sourcing external expert assistance as required.
- Supporting the management of the company.
- Manage planned maintenance of the base and hire Equipment
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- HND in a Technical Discipline
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Degree in a Technical Discipline
- Two years’ experience in a Supervisory Position
- Sound technical background in mechanical/electrical discipline (minimum of 4 years hands on)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to identify and progress key issues and pro-actively take responsibility for making decisions and providing guidance in areas of responsibility.
- Ability to write concise reports using email and Microsoft office packages.
- Experience of materials control and administration functions.
- Five years’ experience in a Supervisory Position
- Driving licence preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience of administering quality and health and safety systems preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.