Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) is Nigeria’s leading Facilities Management company servicing major clients in Oil and Gas, Real Estate., Telecoms1 financial services and government agencies across major cities in Africa, As a result of increasing business activities, we require suitably qualify led individuals to fill the position below in our organization:
- Information Planning and Management
- Information Technology and Communication Services
- Technology Evaluation and Deployment
- Systems Development and Implementation
- Data and Documents Management
- IT Hardware and Software Management
- Network Application
- Technology Systems Application and Administration; SAGE HR, SAGE Finance, SAGE CRM, Maintenance Connection CMMS,
Corporater Performance Management
- IMT portfolio management
- Design Applications and Softwares for - - Building Construction Management
- Reporting standards across all functions and departments
- Systems, Standards and Specifications catalogues for various departments.
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science or any other related field, professional IT certifications in programming, database management will be an addded advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT
The Cost Estimator is fully dedicated to internal clients, their needs and their duties. The job holder works closely with the Technical Manager and interfaces with various departments within the organization to perform cost management and estimating consulting services to align Company’s services to the needs of clients with the goal of providing industry leading consultation and revenue growth.
The key responsibilities for the role includes the following:
1. Cost Planning & Estimating
2. Cost Control & Lifecycle Cost Management
4. Reporting / Interface Management
- A first degree in Quantity Surveying or any other related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience on the same or related role
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org