Career Opportunity at PowerHQ
Posted on: 28 July, 2015
Deadline: 2 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at PowerHQ
PowerHQ, we are an ecofriendly, tech-savvy solution driven online Retail firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer online sales of Laptop computers, Mobile Phones, Data Plan Sales and Inverter power products that solve our real power problems.
Due to our expansion and determination to offer uncompromised quality service to our customers we are looking for motivated young graduates who can join us to continue to create value for the customers, themselves and also the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Will be the first point of contact with customers on the phone.
- Receive and resolve customer’s complaints.
- Educate customers about our products and services.
- Attend to SMS and BBM communications with customers.
- Be friendly at all times when attending to customers.
- Work on rotational shift cycles.
- Good command of English language; spoken and written
- Comfortable with touchscreen phones (Android & Windows)
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Good analytical instincts and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Lives close to Ikeja, Lagos.
- SSCE/BSc (without NYSC) in any Discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications closes 2nd August, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PowerHQSimilar Jobs
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- ICT Marketing Executives at Afridigitals Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight
- Project Coordinator at Netcom Africa
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa