Career Opportunity at PowerHQ
Posted on: 28 July, 2015
Deadline: 2 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at PowerHQ
PowerHQ, we are an ecofriendly, tech-savvy solution driven online Retail firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer online sales of Laptop computers, Mobile Phones, Data Plan Sales and Inverter power products that solve our real power problems.
Due to our expansion and determination to offer uncompromised quality service to our customers we are looking for motivated young graduates who can join us to continue to create value for the customers, themselves and also the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Will be the first point of contact with customers on the phone.
- Receive and resolve customer’s complaints.
- Educate customers about our products and services.
- Attend to SMS and BBM communications with customers.
- Be friendly at all times when attending to customers.
- Work on rotational shift cycles.
- Good command of English language; spoken and written
- Comfortable with touchscreen phones (Android & Windows)
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Good analytical instincts and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Lives close to Ikeja, Lagos.
- SSCE/BSc (without NYSC) in any Discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications closes 2nd August, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PowerHQSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited