Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
The holder of the position shall in particular be responsible to:
- Monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents,
- Participate in Risk Assessment and SERVICE Safety Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations in hands and ensure they comply with related TOTAL General Specifications and Guide manuals,
- Monitor and report the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors onsite,
- Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out,
- Ensure Hazard identification/reporting, accident reporting and investigation are continuously undertaken,
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercise,
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees,
- Focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent,
- Attend regular meetings with contractors' HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards,
- Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel,
- Monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carry out the construction activity,
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions,
- Monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses,
- Check first aid materials and equ Agreement.
The SERVICE holder shall be fully accountable and directly responsible for:
- Monitoring of implementation of approved Project HSE Plan and contractual HSE requirements.
- Implementation of safety and security awareness and promotion of best practices with adequate emphasis on the 12 Golden Rules
- Supervision of Health,Safety,Environment and Security activities and reporting of related performance.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Graduate Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc) or equivalent in any Engineering or Physical Science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organizing HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale