Mercy Corps, An International Humanitarian Organisation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill a very strategic position within our Operations Department. We are looking for a motivated individual, who is enthusiastic about the work we do and is looking to work within a dynamic team.
The Procurement and Logistics Officer is responsible for facilitating the procurement and logistics aspects of Mercy Corps’ procurement and logistic operation. Working closely with Program, Administration, Finance and; Procurement and Logistics Officer is instrumental in supporting program activities through his/her services.S/he is an example of honesty and integrity and ensures the integrity of the operations team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in a relevant business field is desired.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement and logistics departments of governmental, non-governmental or commercial organization.
- An experience in large scale supply chain management;
- Strong organizational skills;
- ability to interact effectively with international and national personnel.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- High computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel.
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action as to not delay program activities.
- A clear understanding of procurement ethics and donor compliance is essential.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter, addressing the position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details visit http://bit.ly/1S8J1DY
Applications submission deadline: 18 July, 2015.
All applications must include the position title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity organization and we encourage women to apply to these positions.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale