We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
* Responsible for the MIS of the Business, MIS improvement, and drive towards automation.
* Manage and implement Business MIS to monitor the Key Performance Indicators at every level, and ensure compliance with the Group's requirement of MIS
* Ensure there are robust systems in place with high quality of data integrity and monitoring.
* Ensure accuracy of data in MIS to promote correct decision making and prevent financial losses
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES KEY ACTIVITIES
MIS requirements a) To ensure timely generation/compilation of high quality MIS reports required periodically/ or as required on an ad-hoc basis
b) To ensure that MIS reports are prepared (i) error free with minimal reworks & (ii) with minimal reference to / disruption of work of CIC teams.
c) Maintain and develop new MIS initiatives
d) Analyse the segments as per requirement of the sales teams and generate appropriate reports
e) Engage in regular reviews with CIC teams to understand their needs/requirements.
f) Work with IT and various system owners to simplify/standardise reports and automate processes.
g) Effectively utilise the bank systems for effective information sharing.
h) Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure that data and reports are available for audit purposes
i) Develop and build on new parameters for measurement of portfolio performance
j) Ensure data are warehoused safely and in an intuitive manner with proper backups.
k) Support Management in cost control/monitoring by providing effective and timely cost analysis (for segment and business)
Static Data a) Ensure correctness and completeness of static data in the various systems - SCI/IDS/PMI etc.
CDD / Money laundering: Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank's efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: "identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers".
KEY RELATIONSHIPS FOR
Team Leader CCM
Team Leader CA
Owners of various internal systems
* Timely preparation of MIS as per formats needed by end Users.
* Development of new MIS reports or improvisation/amendment in formats of existing MIS reports.
KEY MEASURABLES - To be read with individual Job Objectives
* Generating quality MIS reports within the stipulated timelines.
* No adverse comments/feedback from Regulators/RMs/CA/CCM/Credit/Audits/OR Assurance Reviews regarding data/MIS quality
* Quality and integrity of information provided to management
* Excellence in the Job will be measured by additional contributions like (i) initiatives taken to simplify the processes for generating various MIS reports (ii) coordinating with IT and various system owners to develop new MIS reports as needed by Business / Regulators/ Group etc. (iii) coordinating with various system owners to modify processes for inputting of data in the systems with a view to improving the quality of MIS generated.
To apply for this position, click here