Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
Job Description - short and topical
Prepare the subsurface well proposals for wells in the development infill drilling campaign. Support the tendering process for geological services for the development wells (scope of work, technical qualification and assessment of bidders). Provide support to the subsurface and drilling teams during all phases of drilling operations, supervising and supporting the well site teams through drilling operations QC of morning geologic reports and geological well data.
Key Deliverables/KPI -
- The Operations Geologist will be responsible for the quality assurance of all geoscience data acquired at the wellsite. To ensure all Geological Operations are conducted effectively, economically, safely, environmentally friendly and in an orderly manner.
- Effective and timely internal communication with Sr. Management and appropriate Departments (Subsurface, Drilling, Logistics, Projects, Operations, etc.). Internal and external (partners, government, etc.) distribution of all appropriate geological data, reports and documents. Ensure distribution of all wellsite data to subsurface team and all agreed JV partners.
- Strong service company liaison experience and the monitoring of service company performance. Support for all geological operations, including liaising between the company and contractors. Assist with definition of scope of work/evaluation of geoscience related drilling tenders and contracts (wireline, mudlogging, coring. etc.)
- QA/QC of all geological and geophysical data acquired at the wellsite, Maintaining the digital and hard copy of all well files, including well proposals, geological operations data, service company reviews and post drill reports.
- Monitoring contractor performance for all geological operations. Ability to effectively address contractor performance issues, as appropriate. Maintaining service company performance reviews and records.
Key Competencies - Maximum 5
- Ability Supervise wellsite geologist and specific contractors to perform well operations work for all drilling activity and development well programs.
- Preparation of geological well prognosis end of well documentation, analysis and reporting to internal/external parties.
- n cooperation with the subsurface operation staff, organizes the logistics and movement of all logging tools and reservoir and geological samples from the rig, through the company registration process and onward to selected places for analysis.
- Ensure the most appropriate technologies are utilized for data distribution, reporting and geological operations including wellsite geology and coring operations
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education/Certification & Experience required - 5 maximum
- BSc in a related Geoscience discipline. MSc in Geology, Geophysics or Petroleum Engineering will be added advantage. Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Geological Service Company Experience - (Mud Logging, LWD/MWD, Wireline, etc.), Wellsite Geologist and/or Development Geologist. Performance monitoring of Service Companies. Tendering for 3rd party contractors
- IT Skills & Expertise Requirements: High level of IT skills and expertise, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Composite well log software and data management software. Knowledge of software to construct geological structural and stratigraphic cross-sections and geo-modeling software (Petrel) is an advantage
go to method of application »
This role is responsible forpreparing written assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analysis of both classified and unclassified security information. It is also required of this role to take known information about current security situations and threat assessment with appropriate statements of probability as well as the future actions in those situations.
The Security Intelligence Analyst shall report to the Security Coordinator and provide security status updates as required.
Key Result Areas
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Analysis, preparation, co-ordination and implementation of intelligence functions.
- Coordinate all intelligence activities within his/her area of operation.
- Use the intelligence gathered through their specialty to resolve threats presented by an adversary.
- Detection and prevention of serious organized crime
- Plans for and prepares orders pertaining to the collection, evaluation, interpretation, and distribution of information of the adversaries and counterintelligence activities
- Ability to accurately and efficiently document all intelligent information.
- Maintain updated contact information to the security office and Security Coordinator.
- Knowledge of international oil & gas, upstream exploration or international refining operations is strongly preferred.
- Candidates who have prior State Department of State Security (DSS), Directorate Of Military Intelligence (DMI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) or National Intelligence Agency (NIA) background combined with more recent corporate security experience will be an added advantage.
- Have outstanding written and communication skills.
- The Security Intelligence Analyst may be required to respond during off hours to security emergencies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4-6 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Minimum HND OR B.Sc. in social science disciplines from a reputable university.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.