Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
1. To undertake verification of all QC related activities in Pressure Vessel, Process skids & Modularization fabrication
2. To collate all relevant QC documentation for the job and ensure the compliance of ITP and MRB prior to Pressure test inspection activity and initiate punch list
3. To coordinate Non Destructive Testing (NDT) activities and review of NDT reports.
4. Read and interpret the various drawings (P&ID, GA Drawings, Isometric & spooling) and documents (Weld Plan, ITPs & WPS) required in the Pressure Vessel & Process skid fabrication and assembly work
5. To conduct and witness the welder qualification skill test in accordance with the WPS
6. Perform and check design calculations and drawings, prepare equipment datasheets, requisitions, carry out technical bid evaluations and review vendor documents.
7. Design & engineering of static equipment like Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Towers, Tanks etc., in compliance with international codes and standards, project specifications, & general specifications
8. Ensuring that working processes (planning, testing, & documentation etc.) are efficient &adhered to by the Design team. Making recommendations for process improvements demonstrating regular audits and necessary amendments.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical with excellent academic records in school and college, with minimum of first class with distinction in Bachelor degree.
2. Experience in design of Pressure Vessel ( Process Equipments) under ASME - U Stamp guideline.
3. Proven experience of successfully managing and developing multi-disciplinary teams of Designers, engineers and fabrication trades workforces.
4. Experience in finite element analyses of static equipment like pressure vessels, reactors, columns and heat exchangers.
5. Good knowledge of major industry Codes and Standards (e.g., ASME, API, PD etc.) applicable to Pressure Equipment.
6. Familiarity with software for design and stress calculations. (PV Elite, Compress, etc.)
7. Experience in a manufacturing shop for Pressure Vessels / Heat Exchangers / Columns/skid mounted packages, large volume pre-fabricated piping/structural etc. A person with verifiable capabilities from a well-established Fabrication Shop& well versed with latest processes, advances and methodologies in fabrication.
8. Knowledge of ASME Codes, shop scheduling, resource planning, budgeting and productivity measurement is desired.
9. Should be able to lead, co-ordinate and motivate the team with optimum use of resources and opportunities offered
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.