Vacancy in a Security Service Provider via Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 2 July, 2015
Deadline: 30 July, 2015
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a Security Service provider in Nigeria, is currently searching for a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- The prospective candidate will drive necessary processes that include but not limited to lead generation; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the CAM and Business Units.
Lead the generation of new sales opportunities for the company’s wide range of solutions and services and work to translate these opportunities into revenues for the company by the following;
- Identify potential customers in your sale’s territory and develop a business development plan to reach them.
- Develop new business relationships; spending significant amount of your time out of the office to engage them for opportunities
- Drive necessary processes that include but not limited to lead generation; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the CAM and Business Units.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Presenting to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
Market Strategy and Analysis:
- Lead the efficiency of the company’s margins through better pricing factoring as well understood all costing elements which include Equipments Sourcing, Input Pricings, Labor & Quality Assurance, etc
- Evaluate market performance and the company’s impact and advise, lead and execute necessary strategies and actions to take to help lead on all competitive fronts in the market
- Align company's strategy and resources to innovate with available options to breakthrough market expectations
- Advantage through existing company presence to explore opportunities and Identify quick wins to drum better revenue
- Analyze from all company’s business reports, markets and clients’ information that will enable innovating to meet market expectations.
- Provide the leadership and coordinate team to gather from business units ALL required input specifications that would help to develop businesses for the company and integrate same to successful negotiations & business closures
- Using the input specifications gathered, provide effective solutions design that clearly confirms that we fully understand the needs of our clients and present us as competitive and competent to meet the business opportunities.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve budgeted turnover for each SBU as agreed with the Head of Territory % of successful Bids out of total bids
- Bid turnaround
- Number of new projects available for execution
- Identifies new ideas or methods to source for substantial job opportunities
- To ensure revenue quality (Profitability) in business engagement to achieve the company indicator revenue from new channels and opportunities
- Growth and development of sales from existing clients.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st Degree or equivalent, preference for higher qualification
- Minimum of 12 years of post-qualification experience in Business Development Management
- Minimum of 5 years in a Senior management position.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be of added advantage
- Compliance to the company’s quality system, procedures and policies is sacrosanct.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Monaco Guards
- Sales Vacancy at Kaspersky Lab
- Security Officers at Rapid Vigil Security Company
- Human Resource Role at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer at a Security Services Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Real Strikers Security Services Limited
- Head, Business Development Unit at Guardian Global Resources
- Training Instructor at Bemil Nigeria Limited