Jobs at Supermart.ng
Posted on: 1 July, 2015
Deadline: 7 July, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng Nigeria, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the positions:
- A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organizations a visual 'brand'.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines, working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
go to method of application »
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing - creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and Event planning - attending industry events and planning meet-ups for your community.
- Public Relations -managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer Relations - customer support - answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Social Media) and managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages.
- Communications/Marketing Strategy - creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Analytics - Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Business Development - As the job demands be also responsible for business development and sales.
- A Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years experience within a customer service, Public Relations Environment.
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions.
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand.
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people.
- A truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment.
- Accelerated career growth with autonomy and lots of responsibility.
- Regular advise and mentorship sessions.
- Competitive salary.
- A Silicon Valley type fun atmosphere.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's alongside a portfolio of their recent works to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Software Tester at Supermart.ng
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Dressmeoutlet.com
- Receptionist at Next2You.com.ng
- Sales Representatives at AwoofDay.com.ng
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head, Category Management at an e-Commerce Company - Bradfield Consulting