Coscharis Group is a reputable Conglomerate with dominant presence in the major sectors / of the economy, and due to continuous growth, we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified professionals to fill the positions below:
Applicants for the post of the Maintenance Manager, will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Provision of electrical power by maintain electrical equipment and outlet, including energy management system for lighting of the Head Office and the branches
- Provides engineering support by responding to request of mechanical and electrical problems
- Keeps equipment (i.e generators fork lift etc) operating by following operating instructions trouble shooting breakdowns maintaining supplies perform preventive maintenance
- Maintains facilities for better performance
- Coordinates service agreement with the service providers
- Handles training of employees on equipment, task procedures, work standards and proper safety procedure
- High level of integrity
- Excellent people leadership and Management skills
- Energetic with strong analytical mind set
- Computer literacy
- Must able to work under pressure and without supervision
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering with at least 6-8 years proven hands- on experience performing the role in a reputable Conglomerate
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Assist to ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- Assist to design and develop internal processes and procedures in collaboration with the Heads of department
- Assist to conduct periodical checks on the internal procedures and processes with a view to ensuring adherences.
- Assist to conduct or direct internal investigation on compliance issues.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant field with two (2) to (3) three years hands - on experience in handling relevant compliance issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to: email@example.com Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note/mail.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.