Zedcrest Capital is a privately-funded investment firm with interests in Fixed Income Securities Trading and Proprietary Investments across varied sectors of the productive economy.
In every venture we are invested in, we are steadfastly committed to putting our clients’ interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs the basis of every decision we make. This core principle is the foundation of our business as we work to provide value to all our stakeholders.
Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc in Art or Related Discipline
Experience: Minimum of 3 Years in Marketing Management especially working with FMCG or Financial Sector
1. Develop and implement marketing strategy for the company
2. Manage all marketing communication medium for the company, e.g Social Media, Press, Print, Events e.t.c
3. Champion new product development
4. Managing Marketing budget
5. Working closely with sales
6. Managing Customer Service
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org