Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout Nigeria.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for the planning, direction, organisation and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan
- Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Must have 3-5 years experience as a sales /marketing manager in a pharmaceutical company
- Must have studied pharmacy or microbiology
- Must have good communication skills
go to method of application »
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via contact meetings, telephones calls and E-mail.
- Will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Will be responsible for the sale of Plastic Closures.
- Visit potential Customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
- Must have full and comprehensive knowledge of Nigeria plastic market.
- Secure and collect Local Purchasing Order (LPO) from Customers.
- Programme the LPOs collected from Customers for production purposes.
- Ensure that all goods are promptly delivered to the Customers.
- Ensure prompt payments from customers on due dates.
- Gather information from both the Market and Customers.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with Stake holders.
- Report to the business any new development in the plastic market.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and also discuss special sales discounts.( where and when necessary)
- Liaise with suppliers in order to check on the progress of existing orders (stock Holding).
- Check regularly the quantities of goods on display in Nampak warehouse Ware-House and inform customer of same.
- Record sales and other relevant information, sending copies to the reporting Line Management (Sales / Marketing Manager) before the end of the working hours of the day.
- Review own sales performance with the aim of meeting and exceeding the Sales Targets.
- Gain a clear understanding of Customers and their requirements.
- Submit all the Sales Invoices to the respective Customers on time for prompt payment.
- Reconcile all the Customer’s Accounts with Nampak Book.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide Customers with quotations.
- Any other ad hoc duty assigned by the reporting Line Management, Sales / Marketing Manager.
JOB REQUIREMENT (Education)
A Bachelors Degree in Marketing
A minimum of 5 years of Sales & Marketing Management experience with a comprehensive knowledge in Nigerian Plastics Market. Must be between the age bracket 25 – 35 years.
Must be hardworking, honest, dedicated and committed. An excellent communication skill and fluency in English language are essential. Must possess good negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate personal qualities of responsibility and self discipline.
go to method of application »
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Closes new business deals.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have B.Pharm
- 4-7 years working experience in Pharmaceutical environment.
- 1-2 years Recent working experience as business development executive
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale