Vacancy at Candel Corp
Posted on: 24 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
Purpose of the Job
- Supervise and controls all warehousing activities of the Companies chemical warehouse to ensure provision of an uninterrupted chemical supply to the Operating units.
- Plans warehousing and HSE requirements and recommends appropriate procedures to ensure high safety standards of materials storage and protection.
Control & Functions:
- Controls warehousing function to ensure efficient storage facilities, materials rearrangement & stocking, materials handling requirements, etc.
- Controls timely and accurate Receipts, Rejects, Issuances, Returns, Transfers, Storage and Binning.
- Controls quality products in stock by implementing FIFO for lot items and continuous monitoring on expiry dates
- Advocates specialist advice on chemical storage and handling methods to ensure high standards of personnel safety and materials protection.
- Ensures that safety rules and regulations are strictly observed by all Company / Contractor's employees whilst dealing with sensitive, hazardous, volatile or heavy materials.
- Manage warehouse process from the receipt, identification, inspection, storage and handling of chemicals, finalizes reports on Goods receipt report and dispatches to concerned Department; and ensures that movement details of materials are correctly recorded and updated to reflect all materials receiving/issuing transactions.
- Ensures that chemicals preservation plan is properly implemented for the storage and protection of all equipment, materials and spare parts.
- Monitors closely the storage operation associated with sensitive/hazardous or volatile materials to ensure conformity to specific requirements, procedures and standards.
- Supports Periodic physical inventory audits by Inventory and Finance Team. * Reviews and discusses discrepancy (expired and shortage of chemicals) organise for corrective measures as per Inventory control section suggestions.
- Discusses with warehouse team on ways of improving service level, housekeeping and controlling damages.
- Coordinates with Courier Company that transports materials to/from the warehouses.
Qualification / Requirements
- Second Class Upper / HND (Upper Class) in Accounting, Supply Chain or Social Science or SSCE from any reputable institution.
- Store Management experience is a must
- 5 years working Experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have materials knowledge.
- Must command good quality measurement and conversions.
- Must have good sense of arrangement of things in a certain order.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidate's should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Internal Control Officers at AMO Group
- Customer Service Representative at AMO Group
- Veterinary Lab. Micro-Biologist at AMO Group
- Executive Assistant, Strategy Execution & Business Development at AgriHub
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - Readvertised
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at an Agro-Allied Company - Mario Consulting