Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2015
Deadline: 22 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Intelligent analytical individual with a good knowledge of social media platforms
- Must be good with figures
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint with above average proficiency
- Fast learner with knowledge in the use of social media reporting tools
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Must be able to develop in-depth insightful reports for social media campaigns and digital activities in a good turnaround time
- Must be good with research to expand horizon for social media platforms
- Must possess leadership qualities and interpersonal relationship skills to attend meetings, defend proposals, and manage projects internally and externally
- Professional certification in digital communication will be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to embrace and manage new initiative
- ICT management savvy
go to method of application »
- Intelligent individual with an ability to create out-of-the-box ideas for communication.
- Must be insightful to digest a communication brief and translate it into a strategy for online and offline campaigns.
- Must possess basic knowledge of marketing communication.
- Must have an interest and basic knowledge in social media and digital communication.
- Must be able to develop proposal templates in Powerpoint, and info graphics tools.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to research to develop ideas for effective communication online and offline.
- Must possess leadership qualities and interpersonal relationship skills to attend meetings, defend proposals, and manage projects internally and externally.
- Professional certification in digital communication will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to embrace and manage new initiative.
- ICT management savvy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's/resumes and Cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your mail should read 'DIGITAL ANALYST'
Note: Cover letters should include a summary of work-related experiences. Applications must be submitted not later than the closing date for it to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marcforte Business Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited