Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2015
Deadline: 22 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Intelligent analytical individual with a good knowledge of social media platforms
- Must be good with figures
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint with above average proficiency
- Fast learner with knowledge in the use of social media reporting tools
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Must be able to develop in-depth insightful reports for social media campaigns and digital activities in a good turnaround time
- Must be good with research to expand horizon for social media platforms
- Must possess leadership qualities and interpersonal relationship skills to attend meetings, defend proposals, and manage projects internally and externally
- Professional certification in digital communication will be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to embrace and manage new initiative
- ICT management savvy
go to method of application »
- Intelligent individual with an ability to create out-of-the-box ideas for communication.
- Must be insightful to digest a communication brief and translate it into a strategy for online and offline campaigns.
- Must possess basic knowledge of marketing communication.
- Must have an interest and basic knowledge in social media and digital communication.
- Must be able to develop proposal templates in Powerpoint, and info graphics tools.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to research to develop ideas for effective communication online and offline.
- Must possess leadership qualities and interpersonal relationship skills to attend meetings, defend proposals, and manage projects internally and externally.
- Professional certification in digital communication will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to embrace and manage new initiative.
- ICT management savvy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's/resumes and Cover letters to: email@example.com The subject of your mail should read 'DIGITAL ANALYST'
Note: Cover letters should include a summary of work-related experiences. Applications must be submitted not later than the closing date for it to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marcforte Business Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Support Officer at Beamco Nigeria Limited
- Country Finance Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Solution Developer/ Programmer (Head) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Technical Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Cook at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Graduate Sales Officers at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)