Currrent Job Vacancy at CHI Pharma
Posted on: 18 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at CHI Pharma
CHI Pharma is an up and coming pharmaceutical company located in Lagos, Nigeria. The company sources and manufacturers generic pharmaceuticals in its own brand name as well as handles agencies for some of the worlds leading pharmaceutical brands.
- Overall accountability of managing sales, marketing and commercial activities with an objective of expending the products market and growth.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles including new initiatives and strategies.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Strengthening existing pharmacy, health center, distribution network and its augmentation.
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales organization.
- Launching new products and developing new sales opportunities.
- Coordination with manufacturing, and supply chain function on availability and delivery of products.
- Dealing with commercial activities pertaining to sales and marketing functions viz credit policy, controlling bills/receivables, incentive schemes, etc.
- Managing and supervising the sales and marketing teams.
- Monitoring region-wise and product-wise sales, analyzing results and making strategies.
- Analyzing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Organizing and conducting community outreach programs in collaboration with hospitals to promote Company’s products.
- Sales budgeting and goals/targets setting along with full P & L responsibility.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- B Pharma / M Pharma. Ph D in Pharmaceutical Sciences is an additional preference.
- Good knowledge of marketing, sales, commercials, distribution systems and network, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and writing proficiency in English.
- Good Computer literacy and IT skills.
- Good leadership skills. Capable of leading team including Managers, Engineers and staff employees.
- Minimum 10 years same industry experience of Sales & Marketing functions, including management responsibility in Sales/ Marketing on a minimum regional level.
- Exposure to establishing strong pharmaceutical brands desired.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualifie dcandidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CHI PharmaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Part Time Pharmacist at HealthMarket.ng
- Latest Career Opportunity At Novartis Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Peoplesource Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Cresthealth Pharmacy
- Career Opportunities at May & Baker
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at HealthPlus Limited
- Nursing Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company - Stresert Services Limited