Senior Design Manager in a Civil Engineering Company
Posted on: 14 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated recruit a Senior Design Manager for Nigeria.
Our client is a leading multinational Construction and Civil Engineering Company.
The Senior Design Manager's responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Organize, direct and checks all the design activities of the project including BIM development
- Mobilize the team carrying out the design, prepare the design plan and procedures for documentary management
- Establishes the vector of communication for design documents between the site and the various in-house and external parties
- Implement the design contracts (Architecture, Structure MEP and Oil & Gas quality control)
- Coordinate the design activities and monitor their progress and budget with the different interfaces which concern them
- Manage the design documentation of the project and monitor the design status of design documents
- Ensure that the quality of design studies carried out complies with the contractual and budgetary conditions and the site budget objective
- Provide the interface and communication with the Clients’ representatives
- Draft the Design Progress Report
- Participate in the contractual management of the project
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering Design or related field.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position and industry.
- Oil & Gas industry experience is an advantage
- Authority and imagination, meticulous, reliable and creative
- Must have the technical knowledge (Architecture, MEP and structure), a good sense of organization and good capacity of summarizing
- You are fluent in English - French is an asset.
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork.
- You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused.
- By preference you are immediately available (within 4 weeks after signing contract).
An attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Site Architect/ Engineer at Pieach Limited
- Architect - Technical at Pieach Limited
- Managing Director (MD) at AFRIEX Nigeria
- Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager - Bids and Proposal at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Graduate Receptionist at a Reputable Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Facility Manager at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd