Senior Design Manager in a Civil Engineering Company
Posted on: 14 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated recruit a Senior Design Manager for Nigeria.
Our client is a leading multinational Construction and Civil Engineering Company.
The Senior Design Manager's responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Organize, direct and checks all the design activities of the project including BIM development
- Mobilize the team carrying out the design, prepare the design plan and procedures for documentary management
- Establishes the vector of communication for design documents between the site and the various in-house and external parties
- Implement the design contracts (Architecture, Structure MEP and Oil & Gas quality control)
- Coordinate the design activities and monitor their progress and budget with the different interfaces which concern them
- Manage the design documentation of the project and monitor the design status of design documents
- Ensure that the quality of design studies carried out complies with the contractual and budgetary conditions and the site budget objective
- Provide the interface and communication with the Clients’ representatives
- Draft the Design Progress Report
- Participate in the contractual management of the project
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering Design or related field.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position and industry.
- Oil & Gas industry experience is an advantage
- Authority and imagination, meticulous, reliable and creative
- Must have the technical knowledge (Architecture, MEP and structure), a good sense of organization and good capacity of summarizing
- You are fluent in English - French is an asset.
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork.
- You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused.
- By preference you are immediately available (within 4 weeks after signing contract).
An attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cargo Logistics Operations Controller at MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Head HR/Admin at Home & You Limited
- Site Engineer at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Project Architects at Efficacy Construction Company
- Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Plumber Technician at Central Realties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at CSA Building Materials