Senior Design Manager in a Civil Engineering Company
Posted on: 14 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated recruit a Senior Design Manager for Nigeria.
Our client is a leading multinational Construction and Civil Engineering Company.
The Senior Design Manager's responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Organize, direct and checks all the design activities of the project including BIM development
- Mobilize the team carrying out the design, prepare the design plan and procedures for documentary management
- Establishes the vector of communication for design documents between the site and the various in-house and external parties
- Implement the design contracts (Architecture, Structure MEP and Oil & Gas quality control)
- Coordinate the design activities and monitor their progress and budget with the different interfaces which concern them
- Manage the design documentation of the project and monitor the design status of design documents
- Ensure that the quality of design studies carried out complies with the contractual and budgetary conditions and the site budget objective
- Provide the interface and communication with the Clients’ representatives
- Draft the Design Progress Report
- Participate in the contractual management of the project
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering Design or related field.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position and industry.
- Oil & Gas industry experience is an advantage
- Authority and imagination, meticulous, reliable and creative
- Must have the technical knowledge (Architecture, MEP and structure), a good sense of organization and good capacity of summarizing
- You are fluent in English - French is an asset.
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork.
- You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused.
- By preference you are immediately available (within 4 weeks after signing contract).
An attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Civil /Highway Engineer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Head of stores at ARBICO Plc
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Trainees at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB)
- Drivers at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
- Customer Service/Sales Representatives at Aframero Limited
- Business Development Officer at Urban Dice Designs