- Focus on customer support, commissioning and service/after-sales on assigned Maritime DP product range
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients Proper preparation and execution of work assigned
- Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, cable information database and others
- Ensure performance are met at all times
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Ability to travel within short notice Liaison between customers and main office on all aspects of support and operation of the systems.group in which you specialize in.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education within professions as computerized control systems, electronics, software/programming,instrumentation or nautical science.
- Knowledge of Dynamic Positioning Systems and/or Automated Vessel Control Systems would be an advantage.
- Relevant working experience in maritime industry with background in automation, navigation or bridge electronic Customer/Service minded attitude.
- You should have an outgoing personality and enjoy working for and with demanding customers.
- Possibility and willingness to travel, sometimes on short notice especially in the West Africa region for service on delivered systems and installation of new systems.
- Self-starter attitude, you will be responsible for performing field services for the product group in which you specialize in