Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience in the banking industry
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Candidate must be a resident in Lagos
- He/She should be able to build up marketing strategies.
- He/She should have a good customer relationship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at
Adron Homes and Properties Ltd,
Adeyemo Akapo street,
Omole phase 1 estate,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre