Recent Jobs at PWV Management Services Limited
Posted on: 2 June, 2015
Deadline: 8 June, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PWV Management Services Limited
PWV Management Services Limited is a property development company in Lagos, Nigeria. PWVM is a company renowned for reforming our environment through the development and management of properties of world-class standards. If your real estate goals are to develop, buy, sell or lease, we strive to provide bespoke services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our company was founded on the core values of professionalism, integrity and service excellence, and we pride ourselves in the quality of our organisational skills, our insight and people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Managing daily accounting records of clients for the company.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Perform basic financial analysis of prospective acquisitions for the Chief Financial Officer, including investment opportunities and any other source of capital acquisition.
- Keep spreadsheets of incoming revenue
- Responsible for tracking outgoing funds and operating expenses
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Implement and document controls and procedures.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly workflow
- Prepare monthly financial statements and analysis.
- Respond to requests from clients and external auditors
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Reviewing the company's system and analysis risk
- Negotiate terms with suppliers/vendors
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
Who should apply?
- A good first degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable tertiary institution
- ACA or ACCA certified
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the Facility Management sector
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Candidate must be an intellectually curious self-starter with ability to work without constant supervision
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age.
go to method of application »
- Ensure that all electrical issues in each facility are resolved promptly. Request to resolve electrical issues inside apartments and houses must be attended to urgently.
- Monitor and keep a record of all electrical issues and solutions in each facility.
- Ensure that generators are maintained and serviced as at when due.
- Keep and manage a record of generators’ work hours, lifecycle statistics, and servicing and maintenance schedules.
- Ensure the security of all electrical utilities and infrastructures in each estate.
- Design a power billing systems suitable for each estate.
- Monitor and document the power reading in each facility basically to determine change and averages
- Manage the electrical technicians in such a way that there is no down time
- Ensure that electrical service providers, artisan, and vendors despatch their duties in accordance to their contractual agreements and their work orders.
- Liaise with PHCN or PPP agent with respect to power supply and connection issues concerning each estate
- Monitor the computer networking, installation and maintenance of CCTV surveillance Cameras
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform system calculation and study for electrical power system - Load flow, voltage drop, short circuit study, relay coordination study, etc.
Who should apply?
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Power Engineering;
- Have 8 years minimum practical experience in power plant projects (GENCO, TRANSMISSION, DISCO)
- Must have been physically involved in all the project rudiments of design, planning, feasibility studies, project completion and operations;
- Must be registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers/COREN;
- Must be between the ages of 35 and 45years;
- Must be self motivated with ability to take up challenges in the emerging opportunities following the unbundling of the power sector in Nigeria.
- Must be knowledgeable in writing and interpreting technical reports and application of Quality Assurance procedures.
- Must be able to coordinate Risk Assessments, Incident Analysis and recommend practicable solutions.
- Must possess interpersonal, analytical, managerial, cost control and reporting skills.
- Experienced in facility management industry will be good advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PWV Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Lily Homes Limited
- Facility Manager at Oak Homes Limited
- Business Manager at Le’Venue Group
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at McBuddy Estate
- Head, Admin & General Services at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Business Developer/Media Sales Executive at ToLet.com.ng
- Web Developer/Digital Marketer at CDV Properties & Development Limited