If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
The client is an international financial and banking group. The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Relationship managers overseeing Chinese clients operating in West Africa. Product solutions will fall in the corporate, transactional and investment banking space.
- Define the desired financial performance for the country, and ensure that the resources involved have the necessary leadership, guidance and support to achieve the set financial targets.
- When required, partner with the Regional/Global Sector Heads to ensure the achievement of financial targets in the applicable geographies.
- Provide internal leadership to the relationship team by providing the strategic direction that will enable the bank to position itself in the industry and drive the realisation of goals set.
- Leverage industry relationships to achieve high levels of client service, business targets and revenue opportunities across relationship management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skills
- Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Relevant degree in finance/business with postgrad such as MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience within financial services
- 5 years of experience in corporate and investment banking area
- Preferably at least 3 years or more experience within a credit or product environment
- 3-5 years in a leadership role and managing a team with regional responsibilities
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.