Job Opportunity at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 27 May, 2015
Deadline: 2 June, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at SIMS Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Configuring, monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks (Local Area Network, Wireless networks and Wide Area Networks);
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including documentation and relevant reports;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Implementing disaster-recovery solutions and backups on schedule;
- Interacting with vendors to resolve escalated issues;
- Liaising with Head-IT in resolving problems affecting Network Infrastructure, ERP and WAN connectivity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- 1-3 years' experience;
- Sound IT knowledge;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially advanced Excel functions;
- Microsoft or Cisco Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work proactively with little supervision and under pressure;
- Effective communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize appropriately;
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SIMS Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Officers at OfficeMakers International Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ric- Ken Merchant Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited