Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country. Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
- Coordinate, consolidate, and manage the development and reporting of Actuals, Plan, Latest Best Estimate (LBE) and Long Range Plan (LRP) for the Logistics & Distribution Services Organization including capital, expense, and headcount
- Ensure adequate financial and system controls are established and maintained consistent with generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ensure protection and proper use of company assets
- Provide financial intelligence to achieve strategic and day-to-day business objectives
- Oversight of Freight payment and resolution
- Lead strategic freight expansion and implementations
- Provide financial guidance related to Operating Budgets and Strategic Business Issues
- Partner with Operations, Logistics & Distribution Services Management to develop budgets for Strategic Programs
- Ensure uniform and consistent recording and reporting of fiscal transactions
- Maintain the integrity and control of general ledger accounts through review and analysis
- Document internal control procedures and ensure compliance
- Support Corporate Tax requests as needed
- Ensure compliance with all Operations Finance deadlines.
- Approve Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) expenditures per policy.
- Report operating results to the Manager, Supply Chain Operations
- Monitor completion of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc / B.A. Accounting/Finance.
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences and all levels of management.
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline. MBA/ICAN a plus
- Extensive reporting with knowledge of various distribution systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient PC skills including WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS
- Highly ambitious with strong desire for future growth.
- Ability to work well as a team player.
- Excellent oral/written communication required
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required as well as strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours as requested by management
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale