Current Job at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 21 May, 2015
Deadline: 27 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develops and manages the Value Added Services portfolio based on market requirements and the company's technology capabilities.
- Responsible for achieving financial and product performance targets by implementing effective content and campaign management strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a robust product strategy in line with the vision of the company, market trends, customer requirements and new technologies.
- Have an in-depth understanding of VAS products and channels including SMS, USSD, MMS, IVR, Data, Mobile Web, Mobile WAP, Mobile Apps, On-device, STK etc.
- Develop and launch new revenue streams by leveraging technology, content management and business intelligence.
- Design and launch new products and enhancements through research on market trends and competitors.
- Translate customer and partner requirements into documents easily understood by the technical team for implementation and provide input in customer presentations and technical workshops.
- Collate and prepare documentation for all new products and services prior to launch including market survey, product proposition, service description, product change log, agreement, reconciliation template, pricing, business case, test cases and result, approval, FAQs, launch plan etc.
- Ensure the business development team and the rest of the organization are regularly trained on current products, planned products and their capabilities.
- Manage product and customer life cycle processes.
- Develop and implement a Go-to-Market strategy for all product and services.
- Achieve financial targets and service penetration by running campaigns and promotions using available campaign tools, features and alternate channels.
- Analyze customer data, behavior and needs to draw relevant insights for the development of compelling VAS propositions across segments.
- Plan and maintain a campaign calendar for existing and new products and services.
- Develop and implement a content strategy to create and source for quality content based on market trends and consumer appetite.
- Manage the entire process for content formatting, uploading and delivery across all platforms utilized.
- Manage accurate and up-to-date records of all company and third-party content managed.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with content owners and aggregators.
- Develop and Improve business processes and polices in line with Company's vision for better operational management, reporting, communication and organizational planning.
- Design and improve quality management processes and their deployment; testing and monitoring of new and existing VAS services.
- Attend customer meetings with the business development team to collate requirements and provide clarifications, where required.
- Assist in responses to request for proposals, request for quotation, bids etc.
- Routinely monitor progress against targets and provide performance data including quarterly, half year, annual reports etc to executive management.
- Coordinate account reconciliation for Clients and MNOs and payouts to Content providers/owners.
- Enforce control on receivables and expenses to ensure that the budgeted cash flows and targets for each project are met.
- Ensure internal collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in operations, product development, project management or marketing within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/managerial level.
- Completed NYSC.
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management, Product Management, Marketing) [optional].
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/M.Sc [optional]
- Ability to translate complex technical specifications into clear user and commercial benefits and vice versa.
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management.
- Product Development and Management.
- Project Phoenix Prepared by LCF Global Partners Limited 2015 3.
- Business Process Management.
- Content Development.
- Marketing and Campaign Management.
- Public Speaking and presentation skills.
- Research and Writing.
- Use of CRM.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Resource Management.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Personal Characteristics.
- A self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Great team work and collaborative spirit.
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally.
- Analytical minded.
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets.
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment.
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title used as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Client Representative Officers at CanRelocate
- Latest Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales/Account Manager - Digital Advertising at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Executive Secretaries at Fosad Consulting
- Experienced Sales Executives at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Openings at Human Resource Specialists Limited (HRSNG)
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited