New Vacancy at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 20 May, 2015
Deadline: 21 May, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Provide legal advice/administration on company related matters
- Interpret the implication of all regulatory and internal policy issues for the appropriate departments to ensure compliance
- Serve as the company's named representative on legal documents.
- Advise directors and board members about their legal responsibilities to the firm
- Oversee the conduct of legal research and provides legal update on modern trends on arbitration, conciliation and mediation
- Assist with review of new contracts as well as service level agreements or changes to existing contracts with several providers
- Serve as a legal resource person on professional services projects from time to time.
- An LLB Degree and BL in Law
- Masters in Law, Finance or Management is desirable
- Applicable professional qualification including ICSAN will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, experience in legal practice and administration with a reputable organization
- Minimum experience of 3 years
- Experience in the implementation of Corporate Governance Principles at the Board and organisational levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Apply in person at:
72A/B Adeyemo Akapo Street,
Omole Phase 1,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Business Development / Project Manager at Asset Management Group
- HTML Developer/IT Manager at MLS Properties
- Relationship Manager at Magenta Residential
- Job Opportunities at ToLet.com.ng
- Business Manager At A Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Accountants at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises