Job at Community Action for Popular Participation (CAPP)
Posted on: 19 May, 2015
Deadline: 22 May, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Community Action for Popular Part
Community Action for Popular Participation (CAPP) came to be after several years of ideological and active struggles of students and progressive academics. These progressive individuals had struggled to wage revolution led by the proletariats. However, the Structural Adjustment Program made nonsense of all the gains of leftist decades of carefully organized ideological engagements. Wage gains of workers were undermined, the middle class became pauperized and market values retrogressed. Moreover, this liberalization of the economy was undertaken by a brutal military regime that brooked neither opposition nor democratic expression.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Work closely with the Programme Manager
- Coordinate and execute state project activities
- Coordinate research and documentation in selected states
- Project documentation and circulation
- Coordinate participatory monitoring and evaluation of project activities
- Mobilize and conduct training for stakeholders in the project area
- Ensure achievement of targets in the designated project area
- Periodically analyze state education programs and policies
- Strong leadership and good advocacy skills
- Functional Skills and competences
- Functional skills and knowledge, ability to work effectively in a team,
- Ability to analyze data, present results and effectively monitor progress
- Good command of written and spoken English and Hausa Languages
- Team and membership management skills
- Ability to work with diverse and large groups
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Ability to work under stress
- Computer literacy and basic skill
- Training /teaching /facilitation skills
- Self driven and motivated
- Integrity and character
Experience and qualifications
- A good Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Humanities and Journalism, Linguistics, Sociology, and any other Arts or Social Science.
- Basic computer certification.
- Training certificates on relevant areas of CSO intervention.
- Good knowledge of communities dynamics in Northern Nigeria.
- 2-4 years working experience in CSO or social development field.
- Certification in education will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of project management and administration is a key requirement.
- Must be able to speak Hausa language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Community Action for Popular Participation (CAPP)Similar Jobs
- GBV Focal Point Personnel at INTERSOS Nigeria
- South Saharan Social Development Organization (SSDO) Recruiting for Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Access To Justice Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Senior HIV/Health Advisor (OVC) at FHI 360
- Project Assistant 8 / Capacity Building Officer - SHOPS Plus at Abt Associates
- Programme Associate (Targeting) at the United Nations World Food Programme
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International