MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one of our clients a telecommunications and Information Technology Solutions provider in Nigeria.
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria.
REPORTING TO: Dispatch Centre Manager
- Responsible for work allocation to the Field Operations Field Engineers
- Handle in and outbound telephone calls in line with internal SLAs
- Manage work queues (Waiting Internal, Waiting External, Spares, Estates, Jeopardy)
- Effectively using internal and external IT systems and tools
- Ensuring internal/external SLAs are achieved or mitigated if applicable
- Responsible for work allocation to the Field Operations Field Engineers. Primarily manual ticket assignment or through optimised automation processes within a Work Force Management system (WFM).
- Management of non-executable tickets in relevant queues i.e. waiting internal, waiting external, spares, delayed access and climatology
- Handle in and outbound telephone calls in line with internal SLAs. Following professional telephone etiquette ensuring queries are handled effectively and efficiently
- Real time Gantt management: ensuring Field Engineers accept, progress, monitor and update tickets. Ensure that engineers have a consistent flow of tickets to manage
- Monitor email account for information which may highlight known site or network issues, confirmations of access, climbs or requests for assistance from other areas of the business.
- Manage all incoming high priority and low priority faults that are executable, paying particular attention to high profile tickets such as big hitters, OOS and COOS
- The ability to work as part of a team or off own initiate in a team driven environment. Negotiation skills with varying stakeholders are key to the role of controller.
- The ability to represent Ericsson in a professional manor and ensure escalations are kept to a minimum and handled promptly whilst seeking support from varying interfaces.
- Technical Competencies (Essential and Desirable)
- Full professional proficiency in French (Essential)
- Full professional proficiency in English (Essential)
- Excellent people skills (Essential)
- Good customer service skills and telephone manor (Essential)
- IT skills (Essential)
- Geographical understanding (Essential)
- Self-motivation (Desirable)
- Manage workload efficiently (Desirable)
- Experience using trouble ticketing systems (Desirable)
- Good written and communication skills) (Desirable)
- Professionalism (Essential)
- Customer First: anticipate customer and market requirements and adapt to their needs. Understand your customers, anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations
- Execute swiftly, right first time
- Accountability – be responsible for impact of your actions, deliver on your commitments
- Contribute to the creation of an environment in which team/ individuals are empowered to innovate, make decisions and take action
- Use diversity as a strength, ensure equal opportunities and listen to the views of others whilst offering productive feedback.
- Perseverance (Essential)
- Passion to win, strive for high achievement
- Courage – Has the confidence to challenge existing processes or procedures and suggest new ways of working that end up in improved delivery performance
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NON -FRENCH SPEAKING APPLICATIONS WOULD BE DISCARDED.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.