MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one of our clients a telecommunications and Information Technology Solutions provider in Nigeria.
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria.
REPORTING TO: Dispatch Centre Manager
- Responsible for work allocation to the Field Operations Field Engineers
- Handle in and outbound telephone calls in line with internal SLAs
- Manage work queues (Waiting Internal, Waiting External, Spares, Estates, Jeopardy)
- Effectively using internal and external IT systems and tools
- Ensuring internal/external SLAs are achieved or mitigated if applicable
- Responsible for work allocation to the Field Operations Field Engineers. Primarily manual ticket assignment or through optimised automation processes within a Work Force Management system (WFM).
- Management of non-executable tickets in relevant queues i.e. waiting internal, waiting external, spares, delayed access and climatology
- Handle in and outbound telephone calls in line with internal SLAs. Following professional telephone etiquette ensuring queries are handled effectively and efficiently
- Real time Gantt management: ensuring Field Engineers accept, progress, monitor and update tickets. Ensure that engineers have a consistent flow of tickets to manage
- Monitor email account for information which may highlight known site or network issues, confirmations of access, climbs or requests for assistance from other areas of the business.
- Manage all incoming high priority and low priority faults that are executable, paying particular attention to high profile tickets such as big hitters, OOS and COOS
- The ability to work as part of a team or off own initiate in a team driven environment. Negotiation skills with varying stakeholders are key to the role of controller.
- The ability to represent Ericsson in a professional manor and ensure escalations are kept to a minimum and handled promptly whilst seeking support from varying interfaces.
- Technical Competencies (Essential and Desirable)
- Full professional proficiency in French (Essential)
- Full professional proficiency in English (Essential)
- Excellent people skills (Essential)
- Good customer service skills and telephone manor (Essential)
- IT skills (Essential)
- Geographical understanding (Essential)
- Self-motivation (Desirable)
- Manage workload efficiently (Desirable)
- Experience using trouble ticketing systems (Desirable)
- Good written and communication skills) (Desirable)
- Professionalism (Essential)
- Customer First: anticipate customer and market requirements and adapt to their needs. Understand your customers, anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations
- Execute swiftly, right first time
- Accountability – be responsible for impact of your actions, deliver on your commitments
- Contribute to the creation of an environment in which team/ individuals are empowered to innovate, make decisions and take action
- Use diversity as a strength, ensure equal opportunities and listen to the views of others whilst offering productive feedback.
- Perseverance (Essential)
- Passion to win, strive for high achievement
- Courage – Has the confidence to challenge existing processes or procedures and suggest new ways of working that end up in improved delivery performance
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NON -FRENCH SPEAKING APPLICATIONS WOULD BE DISCARDED.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.