You will play a key role in tackling the root causes of hunger through identifying market needs and applying ACF’s approach and activities through designing and implementing project plans. You will develop the professional capacities of all ACF staff and foster strong relationships with the community.
You’re a seasoned Food Security and Livelihoods professional
- You have earned a Bachelor of Arts or Science/Bac+4 in International Development, Economics, Humanitarian Assistance, Rural Development, Geography, Agriculture, Livestock or related studies
- You have 2 years’ work experience in similar setting and responsibility working with cash, market based, food assistance, agriculture, livestock or other livelihood based programs.
- You have experience in humanitarian settings delivering agriculture, livestock, cash or other livelihoods based programming in complex emergency and conflict/post conflict settings.
You’re a super communicator
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms.
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You contribute to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are calm under pressure, & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You identify training needs and work with the HR dept to develop and implement relevant trainings.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.