Job Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 27 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, an indigenous group of companies, is currently seeking a self managed and result oriented professional for the position below:
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to top management.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Participate in business process modelling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of marketing budgets.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
- First Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Master's Degree in Marketing or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in Marketing.
- Must have expertise in developing strategies for Marketing Debit/Credit Cards.
- Proven ability to establish and implement strategic marketing plans in a competitive, direct service market place.
- Highly developed strategic marketing campaign planning skills with proven ability to successfully implement campaigns to raise the public profile of the organization.
- Proven ability to establish plans and lead the Marketing team through transformational change.
- Proven ability to establish performance plans and to manage and provide feedback and formal performance reviews to ensure both team and individual objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set timeframes and within budget.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills including attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to be innovative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- Procurement Officer at Global Profilers
- Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Senior Mechanical (Hydraulic) Specialist at RoVedana
- Liaison Officers at Kennedia Consulting