Job Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 14 May, 2015
Deadline: 27 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, an indigenous group of companies, is currently seeking a self managed and result oriented professional for the position below:
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to top management.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Participate in business process modelling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of marketing budgets.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
- First Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Master's Degree in Marketing or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in Marketing.
- Must have expertise in developing strategies for Marketing Debit/Credit Cards.
- Proven ability to establish and implement strategic marketing plans in a competitive, direct service market place.
- Highly developed strategic marketing campaign planning skills with proven ability to successfully implement campaigns to raise the public profile of the organization.
- Proven ability to establish plans and lead the Marketing team through transformational change.
- Proven ability to establish performance plans and to manage and provide feedback and formal performance reviews to ensure both team and individual objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set timeframes and within budget.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills including attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to be innovative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Latest Vacancies at TAC Professional Services
- Associate Consultants at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Office/Event Managers at a Kiddies Event Planning Company - SD Capital Resources Limited
- Graduate Associate Consultant (Business Development Officer) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- HR Consultants at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company