Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
The role of the OIMR Company Representative is offshore on board the OIMR Vessel in an operational in back to back status calls for supporting the Offshore Operations Superintendent to manage the following activities:
- Act as the focus and point of contact for the Contractor Site Representative on the vessel.
- Organize day to day work on the vessel in coordination with the Contractor Vessel Site Representative.
- Follow the progress of the work performed from the vessel and perform schedule monitoring along with the progress.
- Ensure the right level of quality on the vessel and work with Contractor to achieve project requirement with regards to
- Ensure that the level of supervision of the activities performed on and from the vessel is sufficient to meet project specifications requirements.
- Enforce daily meetings and weekly progress meetings with Contractor onboard and maintain regular communication with Contractor Vessel Site Representative.
- Evaluate technical and work execution issues on the vessel with Contractor and contribute to their resolution at the vessel level whenever possible.
- Enforce the Contract on the vessel and promptly report to above level any deviation for further decision to be taken.
- Maintain at vessel perimeter an updated register of all queries and approved and non approved waivers and ensure
proper dispatch within COMPANY Organization.
- Maintain at vessel perimeter an updated register of all deviations and non conformances and develop them into a punch list of items to be resolved.
- Enforce sufficient reporting process for the activities performed on and from the vessel to allow decision making process to be done at the appropriate level within COMPANY organization in accordance with applicable Delegation Of Authority (DOA).
- Report any issue to Offshore Operation Superintendent and maintain regular and efficient information to him.
- Participate in clarification and responses to Contractor queries and requests for waivers issued for the activities
performed on the vessel in accordance with project procedures.
- Ensure proper liaison with the rest of the DW PJC organization to guaranty adequate coordination within the team for offshore activities. Particular attention will be paid to liaise on a regular basis and as needed with the HSE Engineer and the SIMOPS Coordinators on the FPSO.
- Ensure that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfil project HSE requirements.
- Report any incident as per Company and Project rules.
- Implement with Contractor Site Representative (Vessel OCM) any Risk Assessment of Service Safety Analysis as
required by COMPANY HSE procedures.
- Ensure the preparation of SIMOPS procedures offshore with the support of the SIMOPS Coordinator.
- Act as RSESD (Responsible Safety & Environment on Site Delegate) on the Deep Water field reporting in particular
to the Field RSES.
- Act as RSESD in charge of SIMOPS implementation and supervision with drilling units.
- Ensure that COMPANY requirements are achieved at each phase of installation and carefully highlight/report to the
hierarchy any shortcomings that may appear before vessel demobilisation.
- Offshore Site Representative will act as RSES (Delegate) and get involved in permit to work system as required by HSE Company rules, in particular during SIMOPS on the installation SITE.
This scope of work is managed by the Projects and Construction (PJC) department of Deep-Water section of TUPNI.
The Operation, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (OIMR) ROV support and crane Vessel has been mobilized for the above tasks, Field Operations Inspection Maintenance and Repair (IMR) activities and also for post start up subsea construction and IMR activities.
- Compliance with DW ECP HSE KPI & Objective and assist DW ECP in compliance with overall TUCN HSE
- Ensures effective and timely coordination and administration of Subsea operations activities with no los time due to equipment/materials and logistics constraints.
- Request, check (and correct if needed) a “field report” to CTR for all single SOW performed
- Participates in project meetings.
Chartered or company trained Engineer, Technical Diploma holder with good experience in subsea operations (Drilling/Completions and Installations) :
- Sound background in Oil and Gas industry as an Installation specialist.
- Particular experience of Sub-sea system and of simultaneous operations in Oil Production environment.
- Good communication and Co-ordination skills, team oriented.
- Fluent in English language, good ability in reporting and electronic files handling.
To apply for this position, click here